Trick or Treat will be on Sunday, October 31st from 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
• Carry glow sticks or flashlights, use reflective tape or stickers on costumes and bags, and wear light colors to help kids see and be seen by drivers.
• Join kids under age 12 for trick-or-treating.
• Slow down and be alert! Kids are excited on Halloween and may dart into the street. Turn on headlights early in the day to spot kids from further away.
• Remind kids to cross the street at corners or crosswalks.
• When selecting a costume, make sure it is the right size to prevent trips and falls. Choose face paint over masks when possible. Masks can limit children’s vision.
• Trick-or-treat in small groups outdoors, or enjoy other outdoor activities.
• Check candy and items, and if it doesn’t look right throw it out.
DO YOU WANT TO KEEP UP-TO-DATE ON NOTIFICATIONS AND EVENTS IN YOUNGWOOD BOROUGH?
Youngwood Borough is now using Savvy Citizen to communicate important news and events with residents. It's FREE and simple for residents to sign up. For residents with smartphones, simply visit the Google Play (Android) or App Store (Apple) to download the Savvy Citizen App for FREE and opt in to receive information from Youngwood Borough. Those without smartphones can sign up via www.savvycitizenapp.com/signup and select to have text notifications or e-mails sent to them. Dont's miss out on the next notification from Youngwood Borough. Sign up for Savvy Citizen today!