Youngwood was established in 1899 and built upon land owned by Mr. John Y. Woods. Mr. Woods combined his maternal grandfather's moniker, Young, with his own surname to
create the title of the borough that we now know of as "Youngwood."
Click on the image above to learn more about our interesting and historical community.
Click here to access the Youngwood Borough Newsletter for July, August, and September.